Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dog School at the Beach



It was a beautiful day in San Francisco so I decided to take our dog, Olivia to the beach. This shot is of the San Francisco Bay at Crissy Field. Its a popular beach especially for the dog walkers. Today, I counted 8 dog walkers each responsible for at least 8 dogs. The walkers always take them off leash so they can run and swim. Its funny to see all these different dogs (from labs to pugs and everything in between) and how much fun they are having. Most remarkable though is the control that the walker has over their canines. Its quite a sight to see!

10 comments:

  1. We got a puppy in Dec. first one we've had in over 15 years. Then my mother gave my GRAND~girls 2 dachshounds for Christmas with out asking their parents :{ Guess who ended up with those?? So they are 7 months old and the American Bulldog is 6 months old. Going from no dogs to 3 puppies almost over night, has been one more challenge! I admire their control. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool to have it by the beach!
    I have 5 dogs at home...they would love this class~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is always a lot of fun What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a well-disciplined class! None of my dogs have ever behaved this well (and that's not because of the dogs I've been told!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said eight dog walkers with eight dogs each. That's 64 dogs...talk about a dog day afternoon : ) Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like they're having a great time. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool ! she can handle all the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sure is! And you caught it so well. The walker sure has everyone's attention! I've never seen anything like it and I find it amazing.

    I notice that most of this group have gone swimming already. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    Do you know about Harrison Ford son? Visit Our Website CelebrityPing

    ReplyDelete