Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Day at the Zoo


We went to the San Francisco Zoo the other day.
There are a lot of caged animals there, but this little guy was too small to get caught.
It was very happy feeding on the wildflowers.

People have ask about settings so we'll start to include them when necessary.

A Day at the Zoo: 100mm Canon Macro, f2.8, 1/1250. ISO200

Finally, we want to say that we appreciate everyone that leave a comment (positive or negative). Blogging is new to us so we don't alway know how to respond.....but we are learning. You guys have a lot of great blogs that are very inspiring to us.

11 comments:

  1. So glad that you started blogging! It's a fantastic way to share your photo's. Yall do such beautiful work and I have enjoyed your daily photography. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo beautiful!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot of the little fellow! I think you are doing a great job on your blog so far. I'm really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha! It reminded me of the first time I took my kid, two years old at that time, to the Zoo. He got fascinated with a tiny ant! Tigers, giraffes, and elephants couldn’t compete for the attention against that little new friend.
    Great picture and a wonderful reminder of something very sweet. I am enjoying your blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing sharpness and colors. Love this shot!!! Following now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging community and Congratulations on the start of your blog. Thank you very much for following me. I am following your interesting blog too. I look forward to seeing your world through your eyes and camera lens. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see more of your zoo pictures. This one is tremendous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the colors are so rich. Excellent photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!

    Welcome to blogging! I'll definitely be checking back to see your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on the photo. Judging from your collection, you are excellent photographers. I enjoy seeing your view of SF...lots of good memories of visiting there over the past 30 years.
    The same plants are done flowing here. I got a few nice photos but none with a little additional life in them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely shot and always good to see bees at work

    ReplyDelete