Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ferry Building at Dusk



Here's a photo of the San Francisco Ferry Building. This is where you can take a ferry to Sausalito and Tiburon. They have recently renovated it and inside you'll find wonderful, gourmet wine & cheese stores, restaurants and bakeries and everything else yummy and decadent. And, on Saturdays they have the most amazing Farmer's Market. This is a shot of the evening commuters from Market Street. We were doing a commuter Time Lapse video this evening and we thought the sky and air were quite cooperative that day.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful evening shot. You live in such a beautiful city. I really love the photo of the stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad I stumbled upon you here! We are planning a trip to SF in August and taking a couple of tours that leave from the Ferry building. Also taking in a baseball game as that is one of the parks we have always wanted to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice evening shot. I am glad the communters and the weather cooperated for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful Shot. You almost feel like you are there.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing shot. I am still having trouble with evening pictures, but this one is awesome!
    Only been to San Fransisco once, but loved it. Great to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful. I remember it well from my trip there. Thanks for your comments on my blog.
    Sydney - City and Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lighting on that shot and it was taken at just the right time so you still get some light in the sky. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the nighttime shot. I have yet to master that art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the night shots! I need to spend some time going back through your blog - the first page is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outside I'd love to see the inside.

    ReplyDelete